Crawford Electric offers a variety of rebates to help you choose energy efficient appliances and home comfort systems.
Restrictions and qualifications apply. Call the co-op if you have any questions about the details of these rebates.
Rebates are available for:
- High-efficiency electric water heaters ($50 rebate)
- Energy Star® window air conditioners ($50 rebate)
- Ground source or geothermal heat pump (Replacement: $400 per ton. New system: $750 per ton)
- Dual fuel heat pump ($350 per ton rebate)
- Mini-split heat pump ($350 per ton rebate)
The co-op will refund 50 percent (up to $500) of the cost of the insulation when done in conjunction with the installation of a ground source heat pump.
Contact or call the co-op for more information: 800-677-2667 or 573-732-4415.
The federal government also promotes energy efficiency by offering tax credits for certain purchases.
Rebates are also available for our business members.
If you're interested in finding out more about the co-op's rebates, please fill out the form below.